Monday, September 19, 2016

About Me

My name is Kc Cortes and I am fifteen years old. I love to play sports. Such as soccer and basketball, I enjoy playing soccer more than I enjoy to play basketball. I play soccer on my free time and I play for the girls soccer team at my school. I have been playing the beautiful game for ten years now. My favorite women's soccer player is Carli Lloyd, she plays for the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team and for Houston Dash. My favorite men's soccer player is Lionel Messi, he plays for FC Barcelona and Argentina's national team. I have a dog, named Cheerio and about 20 chickens. I have seven sisters and three brothers, I am the youngest out of all.

I am a Chicana, I am fluent in Spanish and English. My parents are from Oaxaca, Mexico, therefore I grew up speaking Spanish. Being able to speak two languages is pretty nice because I have friends that speak both also. This past June, I had my quinceanera and it was so much fun. I had a surprise dance with all of my closest friends, our dance wasn't very easy to learn, but we pulled it off in the end. My parents were very emotional because it was the last quinceanera they were going to have since I am the youngest. All of my sisters had a quinceanera so I am more than sure that my parents were relieved when mine was over. I love to hangout with my friends and spend time with my family. My family is really big and they are very funny, it is always a good time with them.
Displaying IMG_4272.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment